Exploring photography composition

One key part of my research was to look at different compositions of photos. This task enabled me to focus on which types of photos would be good to use for my magazine and those which weren't as effective. I also used models which one was similar to my chosen model and another would challenge a 'culturally sophisticated' audience. Therefore, this research was essential at
knowing which parts were key to knowing what was needed in a successful magazine. 


Overall, I believe that photos I took were clear and they were focusing on the subject. However, these could not be used for my actual magazine front cover as they were too positive and bright for a fashion magazine. Furthermore, the use of a male model would consequently relate to a male audience, in which I would like to explore a dominant female audience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First edition- Contents page

Website research

Front cover research