Contact sheets

These are my contact sheets from my photo shoots. This process has allowed me to acknowledge what shots are the best and what I needed in my photos in order to create a perfect photo for my magazine. These photos were shot in various locations on a canon camera. Overall, I found that shooting my photos in lighter times of the day allowed me to gather in depth photos with good lighting. My darker shots did not acknowledge detail and consequently would not appeal to a sophisticated audience type. 

If I was to change my photo- taking process, I would have chosen even more locations in order to focus on different types of lighting and shot types- at different angles. Using various locations would also have allowed me to explore the needs of different social groups. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First edition- Contents page

Website research

Front cover research